1. I am thankful that I have gotten to travel and see parts of the world. This morning I was talking to a friend and she was amazed at all the places I’ve been. It made me appreciate how blessed I’ve been to be able to do that. At 23 I’ve been to quite a few different countries. I love traveling and seeing new places and I cannot wait to explore more of the world!
2. Mistakes. Even when I mess up or get embarrassed, there is always something to learn from it. And without all my mistakes, I would not be where I am today. Plus, you might even get a funny story in the end.
3. Sunshine, especially at the beach. I love it. Miss being at the beach right now, but sitting poolside works too.
4. A place to call home. I have a home in Spain, and I’m sure it will stay that way even after I leave. And no matter where I am in the world, I’ll always be able to go home to Mom and Dad.
5. Lastly, I’m thankful for the life I’ve lead thus far. Ups and downs, but definitely a great one. Can’t wait to experience more!
Thank you Mom for tagging me in this challenge. To be honest, I wasn’t thrilled at the thought of this challenge, it was so cliche. But it turned into a great thing. I paid more attention to the things I was doing in life and focused a bit more instead of just going through the motions. I have so much to be thankful for and this challenge helped remind me of that.